Board of Health
For information on the 2018 Flu Clinics please visit the Health Division Page by Clicking here.
- One Monday per month (varies)
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
Members are appointed by the Town Manager to three-year terms.
About the Board
The Board of Health is responsible for promoting public health in Andover. It conducts investigations of health and environmental problems and manages and coordinates health programs and services within the town. Major concerns include preventing and controlling communicable diseases and ensuring that health requirements governing food service establishments, water supply, sewage disposal, housing and public swimming areas are met (Reference - Massachusetts General Law, Chapter 51, Section 15).
Visit the Health Division Page for more information.
- Annual Food Service Permit Application (PDF)
- Application for DOH and Perc Testing - Upgrade or New Construction
- Complaint Form (PDF)
- Designer's/Installer's Certification (PDF)
- Disposal Works Installers License Application
- Health Temporary Dumpster (2 months or less) Permit Application (PDF)
- Health Yearly Dumpster ( 2 months or more) Permit Application (PDF)
- How to Apply Online for New Health Dumpster Permit
- Septic Disposal Works Installers - List of Licensed Contractrors (PDF)
- Septic System Permit Application (PDF)
- Temporary Food Permit Application Catering Registration Application (PDF)
- Trench Permit Application (PDF)