Forms, Reports & Policy
Department Function Forms
- Blasting Damage Complaint FP296 (PDF)
- Business Occupancy Emergency Contact Information Form (PDF)
- CO Technical Options Annual Maintenance and Testing Form FP7-E (PDF)
- False Alarm Billing By-Law (PDF)
- Fire Watch Request Detail Form (PDF)
- Open Air Burning Requirements PDF
- Residential Lock Box Form (PDF)
Fire reports for vehicle fires and structure fires may be obtained from the Fire Prevention Office during office hours for a fee of $15 per copy.
Sprinkler and Fire Alarm plan reviews can be scheduled with the Fire Prevention Office. Please provide copies of the Registered Professional Engineer stamped plans and a copy of the Fire Protection Systems Narrative Reports as a part of the construction documents, as required by 780 CMR903.1.1 to obtain a permit.