The mission of Andover Recreation is to provide the residents of Andover a myriad of social, educational, cultural, and recreational opportunities embracing diversity and accessibility for all.
Profile of Andover Recreation:
- Runs programs for all age groups (babies to seniors) year round
- More than 17,000 persons participate each year
- Approximately 500 programs, events, and trips offered annually
- Serving non-residents from over 60 local communities
- Employs hundreds of Andover residents year round
- Maintains and runs Pomps Pond & Recreation Park
- Purchases goods & services locally
- Partners with local businesses and nonprofits on programs
- Availability to all (non-discrimination policy)
For more information and a full listing of all our events, programs, trips, and more, visit AndoverRec.com.