The Town of Andover will be holding two separate collections for Household Hazardous Waste (HHW), and CRT & Electronics.
Andover's HHW Collection will be held on Saturday, June 12th, from 9 am to 1 pm. Pre-registration is required. Residents from participating towns are limited to the 12 pm - 1 pm time slot. Registration will open on May 14th and close on Wednesday, June 9th, or when all available time slots have been filled. Please review our HHW flyer for a list of acceptable items and for additional In-network events available to Andover residents. Only Towns listed on page 2 of our HHW flyer will be allowed as non-residents and are responsible for the full cost as set by our vendor.
Andover's CRT and Electronics Collection will be held on Saturday, May 22nd, from 9 am to 1 pm. Pre-registration is required. this collection is for Andover residents only. Registration will open on April 23rd and close on Wednesday, May 19th, or when all available time slots have been filled. Please review our CRT flyer for a list of acceptable items.
Pre-Registration - Will Open 4 Weeks Before Each Event
CRT and Electronics Pre-registration (via SignupGenius, an external site)
About These Collection Events
- The location for both collections will be at the Municipal Services Facility located at 5 Campanelli Drive, Andover MA 01810.
- Waiting lines WILL NOT be allowed to form earlier than 9:00 am
- Each resident must stay in their car and wear a mask; staff will unload the vehicle
- Residents with unacceptable items must leave the line and will be let back in once items have been sorted by the resident. Please review the lists for acceptable items before filling your vehicle
- Cash or check only - please make checks out to the Town of Andover and do not fill in amounts until totaled by staff at the event
For questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-623-8701.